How do I upload a document to the Library?
- Log in to your account or create a new account.
- On the Library page, the "Submit File" icon will appear.
- Click "Submit File" and then select your method of uploading.
- Select the file you want to add to the library.
- In the Document form, you need to enter the entire title or descriptor of the file, followed by a ("_") and the name of the author/s, followed by another ("_") and the year it was written. Example: Get Rich Now with Green Building_Trump_2013.
- Select the category that best fits the subject.
- In the description, please add a short summary and any useful keywords.
Is there a reward for uploading items to the Library?
Yes! Anyone who uploads 10 or more items gets a new Porsche or a BuildWell T-shirt, depending on our mood. Please don't just upload a bunch of fluff in order to get a new sports car, let's aim for quality here, people!
Is there an Uploading contest?
Of COURSE there's a contest! Whoever provides the most files by September 1, 2013 gets the last copy of the classic - and now priceless - misprinted copy of "Design of Straw Bale Buildings" (look at the photo carefully or you'll miss it like we did!)
How is the Library supported financially?
Donations from people like you ar what started the Library and keep it going. If you have found it useful, pleae donate to EBNet! Any amount helps! Eventually we hope to generate enough traffic to attract targeted ads for builders that would support our users and help sustain and grow the site, even as it remains a nonprofit venture.
How can I help make this the greatest green building resource ever?
Use the Library, make a donation no matter how small, and tell people about it! Upload and share with others whatever great resources you have - but only if you're sure they are public. If it's a paper or other resource that you paid for, then respect copyright and do not post it to the Library, or provide a link to the author's site.
Are you going to add user reviews and other features to the Library?
As soon as possible, we'd like to add such features as user reviews and comments.